Our Quick and Efficient Process
It is important that you choose the right company for your roof cleaning needs. Moss Master Ltd is experienced and can be trusted to do the job right the first time. We offer our services throughout Hampshire, Surrey, and surrounding areas. Our professional team uses a variety of techniques and tools to ensure that your roof is cleaned professionally. Our standard roof cleaning service involves the following process:
|1. Tarpaulins will be put in place to catch the falling moss.
2. The guttering will be disconnected from any drains.
3. The roof will be cleaned out by hand with brushes.
4. Any tiles that are found to be broken will be replaced.
5. The roof will then get a thorough inspection.
6. The guttering will be cleared out and cleaned.
|7. The guttering will then be flushed through and inspected.
8. Minor repairs to the guttering will be carried out as necessary.
9. The application of the moss retardant applied.
10. Your property will then be left clean and tidy.
11. All roof moss and associated rubbish will be collected and disposed of at Council Approved Sites.
Please note that no power washing is employed in our roof cleaning process.
Contact us today, in Bordon, Hampshire, for more information about our roof cleaning services and algae control solutions.