Are you looking for roof cleaning in Hampshire, Surrey or the surrounding areas? If so, you've come to the right place. As with patio cleaning, Moss Master Ltd is the number one choice of many people for algae control and moss removal. Thanks to our specialist products and techniques, we're able to produce long-lasting results that you can be proud of.
At Moss Master Ltd, we often here conflicting reports of homeowners trying inferior roof cleaning products with varied results? In most cases, the roof product failed to take care of the roof cleaning as intended. Whether this was due to incorrect dilution, wrong application, or product failure, the results are simply not good enough in our eyes. That's why our products are professionally mixed, expertly applied and monitored, and are guaranteed to work. You'll notice a dramatic reduction of moss and algae when you choose us, and you'll notice that early regrowth is controlled.
Once we've cleaned your roof for you, we always advise protecting it against moss and algae regrowth with a proven control treatment. The Moss Master Ltd Inhibitor application will soak into the tile and more importantly into the overlaps of the tiles which kills off any moss, algae, and lichen spores. This delays the start of regrowth over the coming seasons. We also do patio and driveway cleaning and guttering services.
It is important that you choose the right company for your roof cleaning needs. Moss Master Ltd is experienced and can be trusted to do the job right the first time. We offer our services throughout Hampshire, Surrey, and surrounding areas. Our professional team uses a variety of techniques and tools to ensure that your roof is cleaned professionally. Our standard roof cleaning service involves the following process:
1. Tarpaulins will be put in place to catch the falling moss.
2. The guttering will be disconnected from any drains.
3. The roof will be cleaned out by hand with brushes.
4. Any tiles that are found to be broken will be replaced.
5. The roof will then get a thorough inspection.
6. The guttering will be cleared out.
7. The guttering will then be flushed through and inspected.
8. Minor repairs to the guttering will be carried out as necessary.
9. The application of the moss inhibitor treatment applied.
10. Your property will then be left clean and tidy.
11. All roof moss and associated rubbish will be collected and disposed of at Council Approved Sites.
Please note that no power washing is employed in our roof cleaning process.