If you’re looking for top-quality roof cleaning in Aldershot, Hampshire, and the surrounding areas, look no further than Moss Master Ltd. As experts in algae control, patio cleaning, and much more, it’s no wonder that we’re the number one choice for clients. Using specialist products and techniques, we produce long-lasting results that you will love!
At Moss Master Ltd, we know that homeowners have used inferior roof cleaning products in the past. In most of these cases, the product failed to take care of the roof, leaving customers unsatisfied. These results are simply not good enough!
This is why we provide professionally mixed products that are expertly applied and monitored. They’re guaranteed to work and you’ll see a dramatic reduction of moss and algae when you choose us! Regrowth is controlled and you will have a roof you’re proud of!
Once your roof is clean, we advise protecting it against moss and algae regrowth with a proven treatment. Our Inhibitor application soaks into the tile and the overlaps of the tiles to kill off any moss, algae, and lichen spores. This delays the start of regrowth over the coming seasons. We also do patio and driveway cleaning and guttering services, so get in touch now!
With vast experience in roof cleaning, we can provide the services you need quickly and effectively. Working throughout Hampshire and the surrounding area, we use the best techniques and tools to ensure your roof is professional cleaned. Our standard process is as follows:
1. Tarpaulins will be put in place to catch the falling moss.
2. The guttering will be disconnected from any drains.
3. The roof will be cleaned out by hand with brushes.
4. Any tiles that are found to be broken will be replaced.
5. The roof will then get a thorough inspection.
6. The guttering will be cleared out.
7. The guttering will then be flushed through and inspected.
8. Minor repairs to the guttering will be carried out as necessary.
9. The application of the moss inhibitor treatment applied.
10. Your property will then be left clean and tidy.
11. All roof moss and associated rubbish will be collected and disposed of at Council Approved Sites.
Please note that no power washing is employed in our roof cleaning process.