When it comes to roof cleaning and algae control, look no further than the services of Moss Master Ltd in Haslemere. We have years of experience and unrivalled knowledge, allowing us to not just clean your roof, but to prepare it in a way that prevents regrowth in the future. Moss, lichen, and algae become a thing of the past with our expert services!
Our vast experience and excellent customer feedback means that we can offer the best cleaning solutions for clients in Haslemere and the local area. Using professionally mixed, expertly applied products, we provide the results that our customers have dreamed of! For a complete service that gives you an unbelievable reduction in moss and algae regrowth, contact our experts today!
Protect your roof after cleaning with our top-quality algae and moss treatment. Using tried-and-tested solutions that cover the tiles and tile overlaps, we kill of moss, algae, and lichen spores effectively and efficiently. By delaying regrowth of these pests, we can help you to have a much more attractive roof for longer!
With vast roof cleaning experience, we can provide efficient and effective services to clients throughout the local area. We work with customers in Haslemere to complete roof cleaning of the highest quality. To guarantee this, we use the best techniques and tools, as well as a tried-and-tested process that works as follows:
1. Tarpaulins will be put in place to catch the falling moss.
2. The guttering will be disconnected from any drains.
3. The roof will be cleaned out by hand with brushes.
4. Any tiles that are found to be broken will be replaced.
5. The roof will then get a thorough inspection.
6. The guttering will be cleared out and cleaned.
7. The guttering will then be flushed through and inspected.
8. Minor repairs to the guttering will be carried out as necessary.
9. The application of the moss retardant applied.
10. Your property will then be left clean and tidy.
11. All roof moss and associated rubbish will be collected and disposed of at Council Approved Sites.
Please note that no power washing is employed in our roof cleaning process.