Ensure your home is perfect from top to bottom with professional roof cleaning and algae control services from Moss Master Ltd. Serving Hayling Island, Hampshire, we offer a great range of services to clients, ensuring that your surfaces look amazing and function perfectly. We use specialist products and techniques, guaranteeing a long-lasting, satisfying finish.
While many homeowners have tried inferior roof cleaning products, no one can get close to what we offer. Where your roof product failed to take care of the roof, the service we provide ensures that the work is completed to the highest standards.
All of our products are professionally mixed, expertly applied and monitored, and guaranteed to work. With us, you'll notice a reduction of moss and algae and we also control re-growth to add longevity to our work.
Once your roof has been cleaned, we’d always advise protection against moss and algae re-growth. Using a proven control treatment, we soak into the tile and overlaps to kill off any moss, algae, or lichen spores. This slows down any re-growth, and this is also a great service for patios, driveways, and guttering.
As an experienced company, we can be trusted to do the job correctly the first time. Our services are available throughout Hampshire and the local area, and we use a variety of techniques and tools to ensure your roof is cleaned professionally. Our standard roof cleaning service follows this process:
1. Tarpaulins Are Put in Place to Catch the Falling Moss.
2. The guttering will be disconnected from any drains.
3. The roof will be cleaned out by hand with brushes.
4. The roof will then get a thorough inspection.
5. The guttering will be cleared out and cleaned.
6. The guttering will then be flushed through and inspected.
7. Minor repairs to the guttering will be carried out as necessary.
8. The application of the moss retardant applied.
9. Your property will then be left clean and tidy.
10. All roof moss and associated rubbish will be collected and disposed of at Council Approved Sites.
Please note that no power washing is employed in our roof cleaning process.