Does your roof need a good clean? Serving domestic clients throughout Horsham, West Sussex, Moss Master Ltd provides dependable roof cleaning services, including moss removal and algae control solutions. Specialising in all aspects of cleaning roofs, our skilled team are here to meet all your needs. Get in touch today with any further enquiries.
In the current market, there are a lot of inferior roof cleaning products, which sometimes fail because they are incorrectly diluted or applied. For an efficient solution that will not only clean your roof but also curb early regrowth, call on our experienced cleaners. With many years’ experience in the business, we only use the best products on your property in Horsham.
Even after your roof has been cleaned, early regrowth is a problem for homeowners. That’s not the case with our Moss Master Ltd inhibitor application, which is suitable for use on roofs, patios, driveways, and guttering. When applied to your roof, the solution will cover both tiles and the overlaps between them, killing any moss, algae, and lichen spores, and discouraging regrowth.
Using a variety of professional techniques, we have honed our process over time. Working with a wide array of domestic customers, we are committed to ensuring that we get it right the first time, every time. Our reliable process includes the following:
1. Tarpaulins Will Be Put in Place to Catch the Falling Moss
2. Guttering Will Be Disconnected from Any Drains
3. Roof Will Be Cleaned out by Hand with Brushes
4. Any Broken Tiles Will Be Replaced
5. Roof Will Be Thoroughly Inspected
6. Roof Will Be Thoroughly Inspected
7. Guttering Will Be Flushed through and Inspected
8. Any Minor Guttering Repairs Will Be Undertaken, as Necessary
9. Moss Retardant Will Be Applied
10. Your Property Will Be Left Clean and Tidy
11. Roof Moss and Associated Rubbish Will Be Collected and Disposed of at Council Approved Sites
Please Note That No Power Washing Is Employed in Our Roof Cleaning Process